Important Notice Regarding the Above Insurances:
* We ask that patients bring their insurance cards with them to appointments, we use this information for accurate billing.
* As a courtesy we file all insurance claims.
* CO-Payments are expected to be paid at the time of service.
* Patient will be billed for any balance after the insurance has processed.
* After insurance has processed bill should be paid within 30 days.
Dr. Massey and OrthoSC are participants under the following plans:
Blue Choice (patient needs to bring Referral Authorization from PCP)
Blue Cross PPC
Blue Cross SC State Plan
Blue Cross Federal Employees Plan
Carolina Care Plan (CCP)
Health Care Savings
Medicaid SC (no Select Health, First Choice, Unison or PEP – HMO’s)
Medicare (no HMO’s)
Medicare Replacements (certain policies only)
New York Government Employee Benefit (NYGEB) [United]
Planned Administrators (PAI)
South Carolina Local Government Assurance Group (SCLGAG)
Tricare Standard (no TriCare Prime or TriCare Reserve)
TriCare for Life
United HealthCare (Choice Plus, Options PPO, Indemnity)
Workers Compensation (SC only)